10.8.10

unstable

i stood there..
the place where time stands still..
the places which no one leaves...
ahh no one will..

stare at the trillions stars?
dammit.. what would you see beyond that?
the none..
the darkest side..
the part that nobody..
nonetheless its infinity..
that's me.. that what i used to be..

sleep my friend..
then you will see..
the dream is my reality..
the world that i live in.. and love to be..

no locked doors.. no windows barred...
something just keep me chained in this cage..
fuck!! my mind keep saying rage!! rage!! rage!!!

shine recklessly leave me be..
mirror don't even stare at me..
light!! declaring war on me..

time won't heal..
space won't fill..
another world won't change.. 
i felt mentally deranged..
its totally insane..
leave me alone...............

2 comments:

Fahim 'n Alin said...

tenang sip..ade prob roger2 gua..hehe

yanaruto said...

menarik...nukilan sndiri ke nie? bgus...berbakat...